Understanding Partnership and Understanding Women
If you’re longing to better understand your feminine self, your relationship dynamics, your libido, your hormones, why you feel so hurt emotionally at times etc…this is for you.
Maraya had the privilege of interviewing Alison Armstrong this past week and we knew you would love the content. Information about Alison’s work is available on her website. Referred by: BTRT
So lets grab our water/tea and a yummy snack and enjoy…or go on a walk with your earbuds and listen while you enjoy nature.
In this interview, you will hear
- Alison’s perspective on how the female brain and instinctive center works and how we as women can do a better job at interacting with one another.
- Alison’s perspective on a non-binary approach to how we do or be throughout our days, weaving in and out of “masculine and feminine’.
- How to not feel so darn frustrated or hurt when men make choices that really hurt our feelings, and find clarity on why men get “crushed” by some of our actions.
- What is happening hormonally during postpartum and menopause and what actions we can take to address our female hormones.
Explore even more of what Alison Armstrong has to offer with these amazing resources:
- Celebrating Partnership with Alison Armstrong
- Making Sense of Men
- Keys to the kingdom
- Understanding Women: Unlock the Mystery
- Celebrating Love
- The Queens Code
- In Sync with the Opposite Sex: Understand the Conflicts, End the Confusion, Make the Right Choices
- The Amazing Development of Men, Expanded 2nd Edition: Every Man’s Journey from Knight to Prince to King
- The Amazing Development of Men: How Men Change from Birth to Seniority and the Most Common Mistakes to Avoid
Alison’s exploration of human behavior began in 1991, with her decision to study men, “To find out how I was bringing out the worst in them. And hopefully, how to bring out the best.” Her success in understanding men naturally led to studying women’s behavior and making vital connections between the two.
Armstrong distinguishes human instincts that compel both men and women to behave in ways that contradict and undermine our own purposes, goals, values, needs and relationships. She offers partnership-based alternatives giving millions of people access to more fulfilling lives, loving relationships, stronger families and productive organizations.